Hawaiʻi State Department of Health (DOH)
The Hawaiʻi State Department of Health DOH is leading an inter-agency collaborative effort to keep our community safe and healthy.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The CDC is responding to this pandemic by preparing health care workers, learning more about how the disease spreads, and supporting state and local governments on the front lines of the outbreak.
Gov. David Ige emergency proclamations for COVID-19
- Tenth Supplementary Proclamation, July 17, 2020
- Ninth Supplementary Proclamation, June 10, 2020
- Eighth Supplementary Proclamation, May 18, 2020
- Seventh Supplementary Proclamation, May 5, 2020
- Sixth Supplementary Proclamation, April 25, 2020
- Fifth Supplementary Proclamation, April 17, 2020
- Fourth Supplementary Proclamation, March 31, 2020
- Third Supplementary Proclamation, March 23, 2020
- Second Supplemental Proclamation, March 21, 2020
- Supplementary Emergency Proclamation for COVID-19, March 16, 2020
- Emergency Proclamation for COVID-19, March 5, 2020
Hawaiʻi State Department of Transportation
Gov. David Ige economic recovery plans
Hawaiʻi State Legislature
Hawaiʻi Senate Special Committee on COVID-19: Appointed by Senate President Ronald D. Kouchi on March 18, 2020, the committee will assess and advise the Senate regarding the state's COVID-19 plans and procedures.
Hawaiʻi House Select Committee on COVID-19 Economic and Financial Preparedness: House Resolution No. 54 established the committee to work with representatives from local and state government, private industry, and nonprofit agencies to inform the House on the state's economic and financial preparedness.