Connect on social media
Tag your posts! Conversations about Hawai‘i's public education system can be found at #HI4PublicEd and #808educate.
808-784-6200 (you can also email HIDOE at email@example.com)
|Fraud and ethics hotline|
If you know of or suspect any fraud or unethical behavior, you can report your concerns to the Department anonymously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via our confidential toll-free hotline at (855) 233-8085 or at our online reporting service.
Report incidents anonymously to the appropriate school personnel using the Speak Now App: www.speaknowhidoe.com. Or download the app on a mobile device in the Apple App store or Google Play store.
Students can continue to safely report bullying incidents in person to a trusted adult.
Office of Talent Management
- Teacher Recruitment: 808-441-8444
- Employee Verification, Certificated Positions: 808-441-8364
- Employee Verification, Classified Positions: 808-441-8350
Office of Fiscal Services
- Payroll: Place a ServiceNow incident at help.hidoe.org (Microsoft Single Sign-On needed)
- Vendor Payment: 808-784-6130
Office of Facilities and Operations
- Food Services: 808-784-5500
- Student Transportation (Bus): 808-784-6850
- Office of the Superintendent
P.O. Box 2360
Honolulu, HI. 96804