School Food Services

The Hawai‘i Department of Education's ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​School Food Services Branch is the School Food Authority proudly serving over 100,000 nutritionally balanced, affordable meals a day to Hawai‘i's students. Our Branch supports schools in the implementation of their meal programs in compliance of federal, state and local child nutrition programs.

Wellness Guidelines 
Better Health = Better Learners


School Menus 

School Food Services Branch (SFSB) provides healthy and nutritious meals for all students and customers. 



Special Meal Accommodations 

HIDOE provides modified meal accommodations according to USDA Regulations. 


Free and Reduced Price Lunch Program 

Nutritious low-cost or free lunches are available to qualifying children. 


Should you need an accessible document or auxiliary aid/service, please contact the School Food Services Branch at (808) 784-5500 or

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

*Translations provided by HNCP

How do I...?


View all FAQ's

What do you think?

There are currently no active polls