Transcript Requests

Transcript requests are available for closed schools.

The Hawai‘i Department of Education licenses Private Trade, Vocational, and Technical Schools. Transcript requests are available for these closed schools:
  • Med-Assist School of Hawaii
  • Travel Institute of the Pacific
  • Gros Bonnet Culinary Arts
  • Electronics Institute of Hawaii
  • Aloha School of Massage Therapy
  • Hawaii School of Professional Massage

Click here for the Transcript Request Form. Please allow one week for requests to be processed. If you have any questions, please send an email to:

If you are looking for transcripts from a private K-12 school in Hawai'i, please contact the Hawai'i Association of Independent Schools at or 808.973.1540

Contact Information


Phone: 808-305-9764


How do I...?


View all FAQ's