Additional links and resources related to supporting students with disabilities.

  • Hilopa’a provides information and referral, technical assistance, and training for parents with children with disabilities. Hilopa'a Center is staffed by parents and friends of children with special health care needs. They provide free, confidential assistance to families and self-advocates and the professionals who serve them, and provide resources for students transitioning out of High School.

Support for Parents

Resources for parents and caregivers of students in public schools.

District and Complex Area Resources

Each Complex Area within the state has a Special Education team of specialists supporting schools and families. For help with your student/child or school, please contact the District Educational Specialist for your school.

How do I...?


View all FAQ's