DOE logo

Statement on the outage of the Department's financial management system (FMS)

A message from Supt. Kishimoto on the outage of the system impacting vendor payments.


How to contract with the Department for services including facilities and food services. The Department will continue to process construction-related solicitations through the State Procurement Office through HePS. All vendors doing business with the state must establish proof of vendor compliance by subscribing to Hawaii Compliance Express (HCE).



Selling to the DOE to the DOEOverview of the purchasing procedures for vendors who wish to sell to schools, DOE.
Working with Facilities with FacilitiesInformation about construction-related procurement projects via HePS and more.

How do I...?


View all FAQ's

What do you think?

There are currently no active polls