| NEW YORK, NEW YORK || March 27-28, 2015|
The recruitment priorities for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
- Special Education (K-12)
- Secondary English, Secondary Mathematics, Secondary Science
- Willing to teach in geographically isolated areas (Hana, Maui; Island of Lanai; Island of Molokai; and the Ka'u, Kea'au, and Pahoa complexes of the Big Island)
*** Please note Elementary Education is NOT a shortage area and is NOT a recruitment priority at this time.***
If you are interested in meeting with a recruiter:
- Please review our job opportunities information on the Hawaii Public Schools website:
- Submit your online application to
our eHR system.
- After you have submitted your online application, email the recruiter below for an appointment:
This is the only out-of-state recruitment trip scheduled at this time.
Applications for all subject areas will still be accepted and reviewed. If applicants are needed for a particular subject area, a recruiter may contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Teacher Recruitment Unit at 808-441-8444 or write us at