| CHICAGO, ILLINOIS || March 22-23, 2014|
| NEW YORK, NEW YORK || April 11-12, 2014|
The recruitment priorities for the 2014-2015 school year are as follows:
- Special Education (K-12)
- Secondary English, Secondary Mathematics, Secondary Science
- Willing to teach in geographically isolated areas (Hana, Maui; Island of Lanai; Island of Molokai; and the Ka'u, Kea'au, and Pahoa complexes of the Big Island)
*** Please note Elementary Education is NOT a shortage area and is NOT a recruitment priority at this time.***
If you are interested in meeting with a recruiter:
- Please review our job opportunities information on the Hawaii Public Schools website:
- Submit your online application to
our eHR system.
- After you have submitted your online application, email one of the recruiters below for an appointment:
These are the only out-of-state recruitment trips scheduled at this time. Limited funds may be available to provide relocation bonuses to those who are interviewed in person at one of the locations listed above and secure a position in one of the recruitment priority areas during the 2014-2015 school year. For more information on the relocation bonus guidelines, please contact the appropriate recruiter listed above.
Applications for all subject areas will still be accepted and reviewed. If applicants are needed for a particular subject area, a recruiter may contact you.
If you have any questions, please contact the Teacher Recruitment Unit at 1-800-305-5104 or write us at