Get your flu vaccination today!
Access the Hawai‘i State Department of Healthʻs Vaccine Locator to locate a vaccinating pharmacy or clinic in your neighborhood here.
Why should you get a flu vaccination?
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, taking action against the flu will be more important than ever as we do our part to keep our communities safe and healthy.
- In addition to decreasing your risk of getting the flu, the vaccine also:
- Decreases the risk of flu-associated hospitalizations within our community, reducing the burden on our health-care system;
- Protects people around you from getting sick;
- And can even be lifesaving for children.
Want to learn more?
Check out this video from Nicole Araña, a senior at Farrington High School’s Health Academy, whose senior capstone project focuses on all things flu.